There are a few ways to watch the IDSA webcast.
1. The recommended way to watch the hearing is by using the standard webcast player. This player requires Microsoft Silverlight 2.0 or above. (your version is: )
Click here to enter the webcast using Microsoft Silverlight
To install the latest version of Silverlight available for your browser Click Here
We provide several alternate options to watch the hearing. The alternate options are provided for your convenience. Support for the alternate ways varies.
2. Windows Media Player (Automatic) - If you cannot or do not wish to install Silverlight 2.0, or having difficulties watching the webcast, you can use the Basic Player
Click here to enter the webcast using the Basic Player
(Note: In Basic Player mode the advanced features are not available)
3. Windows Media Player (Manual) - If option 2 fails to work, you can launch your Windows Media Player manually (find it under "Start->Programs" on PC or "applications" on MAC). Once launched, select "Open URL" from the "File" menu, and enter (or paste) the following webcast stream address:
If you can't find Windows Media Player, you can install it from Microsoft's Website using the following URLs:
If you have a PC: Click here to install Windows Media Player for Windows
If you have a MAC: Click here to install Windows Media Player for MAC OS X
Once the installation completes, launch Windows Media Player and enter the webcast stream address as described above.
4. MAC Users Only: QuickTime Player - If the stream still doesn't play or you prefer to not install Windows Media Player, you can use QuickTime player:
Launch QuickTime Player, select "Open URL" from the "File" menu, and enter (or paste) the following webcast stream address:
If nothing happens or you get an error message:
- Install "Windows Media Components for Quicktime" (also known as "Flip4Mac") from the Microsoft's web site: Click here to install Flip4Mac for QuickTime
- Once installation completes, re-launch Quicktime and enter the webcast stream address as described above.